Playing Pirate Kings is fun, but you know what is even more fun? Playing against friends! If your Facebook friends don’t like to play Pirate Kings, you have the choice to join Facebook groups that are full of players. Playing together or against each other is not enough, it can be a real advantage to join such groups. While we’re talking about “benefits”, don’t forget to check out our daily Pirate Kings links!
Advantages of Facebook Groups
- Make new friends
- Collect more gifts in form of spins and coins
- Make others friends and give away spins and coins
- Find partners to trade cards
- Learn from other players
- Discuss the latest in-game updates
Facebook is really full of fan-pages and groups when it comes to Pirate Kings. Joining any group is easy, but which one is really worth it? Not all groups are as described above. Here is a list of what you can tell which groups you should leave.
Which Pirate Kings Facebook groups you should avoid
- Inactive groups, where no postings have been made for a long time
- Groups where advertising or spam links are frequently shared
- Groups which are hardly or not at all moderated
- Groups that do not set rules
It is important to note that only a very few good Facebook groups are public. Most really helpful and good groups are private. This is mainly to prevent fake accounts and spammers from accessing the group.
In some groups there are unofficial rules among the players. This can mean, for example, that you message/warn other players before you attack or raid them. So they still have the chance to spend their coins. You will still be able to get the coins. This is just an example, there are certainly many other unofficial rules. We advise you to read the posts or rules in the group.